National Trust- Adventures in Sherwood Forest

 Where has summer gone? I can`t believe it was only a month ago that I was ambling around Clumber Park, in the searing heat.

I mean look! Look at that deep blue. Gorgeous.
Wandering through the greenhouse, there were some extraordinary rooms full of all sorts of garden-y tidbits. Though these ones were mostly tools.
I also saw the BIGGEST basil leaf. Of. My. Life. Get an eyeful of that leaf.
We wandered out then to explore the rest of the garden, and made some colourful friends.
And to hide out under mammoth leaves, literally sweltering in the British sun...I know. That sentence doesn`t feel right to say to me either.
Loving the blushing apples in the orchard. I was tempted to help myself, however they weren`t yet ripe.
Feeling thoroughly parched as, we popped into the tea house, hoping for a scone and a spot of tea.
But found something better to drink.
Leave me a comment if you have explored any of the UK`s fantastic National Trust properties. I have so many to share with you!

Comments