Motorbike Dreams

Brrrrrm Brrrrrrrrrm!!!
Ever since I was a child, I knew I wanted to ride a motorbike. 
My next door neighbours daughter used to ride one, and I thought it was the coolest thing ever.
She would roar up on what looked like an absolute beast to a small child, and tell stories about travelling the world, diving, and all sorts of things that left me agog.

I managed to sneak a few rides in with various boyfriends over the years, but still didn`t think I was ever really going to own my own bike.


But I was wrong.
Sydney transport prices were set to double what I had been paying, so I did some quick maths.

I worked out it would cost me less to get my bike license, gear, a motorbike, and fuel costs for three months, than what it would cost to continue using public transport.
Completely ridiculous. I know. 
So I did what any sane person would do. 
I got my bike.
And can`t wait to jump back in the saddle when I return to Aus.

TOOT TOOT!!!

Comments