Palm Fronds and New Fiends

Well hello

I had a little bit of a snazzy evening lastFriday. 
I was lucky enough to start off my day with an early morning coffee with a work mate who you WILL get introduced to. 
She insisted agreed to doing a little outfit snap...but I got shy.
Then I got  a bit silly. 
After work it was off to a birthday celebration, at the painfully cool 
Yes. that is how it writes it`s name. It`s pronounced "nine lives"
Such cool cats (see what I did there?)
 I was very impressed with the extended use of greenery, even going so far as to adorn this pipe in the bathroom.
Whilst in the bathroom I got to read about a pipe of quite a different kind.
But to be honest, I was still rather impressed with their decorating decisions. 
The best way I could find to follow on from such a wonderfully tropical and lush theme, was to hunt down some dinosaurs the next day. 
Thankfully, someone (The Victorians), left behind some fiendishly derpy dinosaurs to gawp at. 

 "My what teeth you have!"

What did you do this week?

Comments